ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that can identify a user. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, the location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies”.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES ON DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the purposes pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the period of retention;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Hotel les Pieux website are the following:
Names and surnames
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
When the user makes a reservation.
Furthermore, when a payment is made on the site, proof of the transaction, including the order form and the invoice, will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in the site’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of: visit analysis cookies: 12 months
Bank details: 1 month
Identity and addresses: 3 years.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes
processing of reservations
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
User’s consent and legal rules.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The Hotel les Pieux website is hosted by : OVH, whose headquarters are located at the following address
10 Avenue du port 68100 Mulhouse
The host can be contacted on the following telephone number: +33123456789.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: SARL INVEST HOTEL. He can be contacted in the following way:
The data controller can be contacted by telephone on 02 33 52 45 17
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure.
The purpose of an SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights.
In order for the data controller to comply with the user’s request, the user must provide the data controller with his/her first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
Make the request by e-mail to email@example.com
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
Make the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
Send the request to email@example.com
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him/her, or significantly affects him/her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organise what should happen to their collected and processed data if they die, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he/she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard disk, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files enable the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user’s comfort.
For the use of “cookies” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s authorisation to save “cookies” files on his or her hard disk.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” by the site
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the site are only deposited on the user’s terminal after having obtained his consent. The user may withdraw his consent at any time, in the following manner:
Make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
More generally, the user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of these “cookies” by configuring his/her browser software.
For information, the user can find the steps to follow in order to configure their browser software to oppose the recording of “cookies” files at the following addresses
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunctioning of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being due to the site editor.
b. Description of the “cookies” files used by the site
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation:
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with the law in force.